RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:46:07 -0700
>Below, herein, I have indicated some case histories of some of my MS
>patients, who recovered their health.
>  I have successfully helped heal themselves, completely and permanently, many
>patients with MS. Many years after I cared for these former MS patients, they
>still were free of any symptoms and signs of MS.

Hi Dr. Zovluck - thanks for your post. Your cases are impressive.
When your clients came under your care, I assume it was initiated by
phone or email consultations. Did any of your clients relocate to
wherever you live (California?). And on the average how long did it
take for your clients to return to their symptom-free condition?

And while I have your attention, have you considered asserting your
intellectual property rights by filing a claim against Nature's First
Law for their book Raw Power which was plagiarized from your web site?

Have a nice day,
Jo