RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:43:20 -0800
>Jean-Claude,
>
>Your posts on many different lists continue to be a real treat to
>read. I love how thoughtful, charitable, persevering, and wise your
>writing is. I'm especially amazed at your facility with a second
>language, and wish I could communicate even half as well in my first
>one.
>It is interesting and feel good to hear this, because i had no clue how i
am received by english speaking ears, except that i get corrected by
my wife
sometimes with my unconventional syntaxe.  thank you Lisa!
It is fun for me to write in a second language because i feel more
free in
regard of the inconscious cultural  conventions.that words carry.
I don't have as much emotional attachment to the words in English so i
can
play with them .
I particularly like to step out their limitations .and restricted
meanings.
Our perceptions of the world are allready lying to us about reality,
and
because they are symbols , the words used to communicate our
perceptions are
twice removed from reality.
It is great to communicate thru writing ( something that i am new to )
because i don't have to repeat myself over and over like when i am
speaking
( my accent is so bad!)bout this Vegan - non vegan thing, it seems to
me
that we are so attached to relate to the world with our intellect that
peoples are actually eating words or concepts rather than real foods.
No wonder we have so much health problems.!

but may be i am learning a lesson here, i found your words quite
nourishing.!
Thank you for the appetizer , There is a raw organic hen waiting for
me in a
plate down stairs ( it is a rare find for me ,a friend killed her
laying
hens because it was not worth it for them to produce organic eggs. )
jean-claude