RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 09:38:17 -0800
The pro-raw pseudoscience fakes argue that culture cannot impact evolution.
They openly lie about the culture-evolution linkage, falsely misrepresenting
the logic and calling it Lamarckism. Of course the pseudoscience types are in a
(logical) corner and have to make ridiculous and dishonest arguments, as the
culture-evolution linkage is an incredibly powerful evolutionary selective
force driving human adaptations to cooked foods and meat-eating.

Meanwhile, the science of anthropology ignores the fakes and continues to make
major progress in studying culture-evolution links. Below is the Amazon
listing of a new book on the topic. I list the URL for descriptive purposes
only, not trying to sell anything.

Title:    Not By Genes Alone : How Culture Transformed Human Evolution
Authors:  Peter J. Richerson, Robert Boyd

More at:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0226712842/ref=wl_it_dp/104-2677128-3263924?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=IMTW37COA8Y6S&v=glance&colid=2YWBDVMCK7HCT

PS you can simply wait for the book to come to a University library near you.
Saves money and university libraries are some of my favorite places...:-)

Tom Billings