RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:45:33 -0500
Stefan:

>If seaveggies are tasting great for you   a n d   you have a reliable
>source for truly raw unprocessed quality then it's okay even if they
>cause you some discomfort.

I am quite confused. Why do you consider OK to eat a food that causes you
discomfort, were it of the best quality?

Example: some people have food allergies to foods like (raw) kiwis. I
wouldn't consider OK to eat a food I am allergic to, and then be sick, or
die of anaphylactic shock...

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis