RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:12:50 -0400
Paul,

> on Tuesday, after eating some salmon in a restaurant, drenched in
> some yellow sauce, I noticed some mucous an hour later and within a day I
> was miserably sick with a 'cold'. I don't know if the cause was from
> something in the sauce or the salmon itself.

Paul, Are you aware of the problem of the recirculated air on
airplanes? A couple of years ago there was a much publicized suit
brought by flight attendants against the airlines for subjecting
them to this health hazard. Evidently coming down with the flu and
colds and other viruses carried in the stale air is a very common
occurence.

--
[log in to unmask] (Liza May)