RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elly Gittens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 03 Feb 1996 22:07:42 +0100
Hello 'raw fooders',

Thank you all for your reactions on my questions about children and raw
food. With the information you gave me, I'm going to investigate this topic
futher.

To be honest I prefere a mailing list instead of a newsgroup. Now we all are
really interested in raw food. We all do our best to encourage and inform
each other. My fear is that not every one, who's contributing to the
newsgroup, will be sincere. For this and other reasons I prefere a moderated
newsgroup instead of an unmoderated one (see also the mail from David L.
Hanson).

Because I want to increase the amount of grain sprouts in my diet, I'm
looking for a palatable and tasteful way to eat wheat, barley, etc. sprouts
(besides using them in salads). Recipes are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Elly Gittens