RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ellie Rotunno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 05:01:48 -0700
Thomas E. Billings wrote:

> unless one assumes
> that during the fast, the body de-toxed and removed a lot of sugar (a
> possibility).

>I now believe this is what is happening. I was a sugar addict, ie I was addicted not to sugar but to the mutant sugars and toxic stimulants in
sugarly foods.I had severe cramps when I fasted 15 days in 94 and now
only occasionally and always after I give myself some healthy natural
sugar as in fruit or honey, so I believe I am slowly replacing  old
mutant sugars. Aajonus says poorly assmilated and metabolized sugars are
stored in the leg muscles. Makes a lot of sense to me. I'm not headed for
diabetes as the traditional medical people say. My once abnormal pancreas
is now responding normally according to my lab tests, but my glucose
tolerence tests still look like too much sugar in the blood, and this is
just the good sugar flushing out the bad. I'm healing and it's not only
O.K but good to eat sweet fruits as long as they are not the candified,
toxin laden kinds we get in most markets. Im headed for Chinatown and
more durian. Thanks for your comments. Ellie