RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 09:01:24 -0900
Dariusz:
>The 20 or so kg of honey I had in the past few weeks hasn't done much to
>my teeth either.   In fact, they look whiter and healthier than ever
>before, with brushes and toothpastes.  What do you expect me to do with
>these results?

I expect you to have some humility and listen to the experience of folks
who have been at this for many many years, not a few months. Of course, you
don't need toothpaste (though you are foolish not to brush or floss). Your
dental problems will take longer than a couple months to show themselves,
if they do.

It is interesting to visit Pangaia where the Hawaiian instinctos live a
very "natural" life--solar power, catchment water, bugs and all. Yet there
in a corner are the high-tech toothbrushes in their battery charging
mechanisms. One of the fellows must put his meat through a grinder (he lost
all his teeth during his fruitarian days). And again, Zephyr writes that he
was foolish to ignore dental hygiene, that he thought he was something of a
superman, that animals didn't brush so why should he--and recanted it all,
suffering through lots of dental work. (Note that he certainly ate plenty
of RAF.)

You ask all these questions but if the answer isn't what you were thinking
in the first place, it seems to go in one ear and out the other.  Listen
and learn, Dariusz, it doesn't hurt as much as the alternative.

Then again, you'll do whatever you want, which is how it should be ;) :)

Cheers,
Kirt