RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:35:56 -0700
. If I had kept it
>up I would probably be as cynical as jean-claude is these days about how
>horrible the world is.

 jean-claude appears to hate the world in many
>ways--kind of the fruitarian rap only worse because he feels so superior to
>it. When he is not ragging on the horrors of agriculture or allopathy or
>whatever, he is simply prostelytising for instincto--regardless that he
>continues to have his old health problems and apparently some new ones as
>well. But on and on the triumphant talk marches on several lists. Not to
>single out jean-claude, but he has taken it up as his mission to save the
>world from the "holes" as he defines them--just as many food fanatics do.
>Calling his bluff doesn't work--apparently he has a pretty air-tight
>defense built up with all his ideas.
. jean-claude seems to be constantly on the defensive
>(if not entirely offended) whenever I try to bring a reality check into the
>discussion. It's an interesting phenomenom.

I see my name here but the description don't fit with who i am . i am
not
the person that you see,  KIrt,  you are talking about yourself again
.
about my health problems ( no adrenal and thyroid function) i live
with them
for almost 20 years and am following the instincto guidelines for
only 11
years. and it didn't change that condition. My new problems are
osteoporosis
which is the normal outcome of cortisone therapy that i did for 18
years
,despite of this diagnostic ( almost all long term addisonian get
osteoporosis) i feel healthier with time.
 considering those facts I could not prostelytise instincto as a
miracle
cure for everything  ( i never saw it that way ) but as a very
rewarding way
to eat and be in my body.
jean-claude