RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 08:55:32 EDT
Peter,

Thanks for sharing the b-12 info.  I recently contacted the Ultimate LIFE,
the company that makes the ULtimate Meal, a freeze dried spouted grain product
that has spirulina in it.  They were really open to what i said, about
analogues, and they were going to research it and get back to me.  I'll let
you all know what they say.  They continually evolve their product, so maybe
they'll drop spirulina in the next evolution.  That would be a big deal if
they did.

Aaron