RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:05:49 -1000
 Francois,

> PS to Kirt :
> Thank you for you apologies. Don't worry about that, it was probably me who
> was on a bad mood!

Maybe me too, but I gotta beg you for another shot at the below. I fear I
have misunderstood the whole premise of meta and without some clarification
on the issue below, I am quite sure I won't understand anything about it.

So here it is again:

"Meta's basic argument is
that instincto leads to a breakthrough in mind about a more natural
sexuality and ideational process--do I understand that correctly? The basis
for this "naturalism" is similar to instincto as it harks back to the
"golden age of humanity": pre-fire humanity.

"Or do I have this all wrong? Is meta something never before seen?
A new step
in evolution that goes beyond whatever pre-fire H/Gs were up too? The true
sexuality (cross-age, cross-gender, threesomes as unit) Burger has
discovered? Or rediscovered? I really need to understand this point. If you
answer "discovered" I find much of my confusion falls away. Of course, it is
replaced but a different set of confusion, but I'm just a confused sort of
fellow. ;)"

The simple version of the question is whether meta is trying to emulate or
improve on pre-fire humanity? Is it a "discovery" or a "RE-discovery"?

Cheers,
Kirt