RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Eric (Ric) Lambart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:34:34 -0800 (PST)
Roy:
>> >I think cassia is awesome!

>Kirt:
>> It really is, isn't it? People have _no_idea_ of its power to help one
>> attain an all-raw diet, to get over the hump. I always considered
>that.....snipped...

Ric here,

Hey, Kirt and Martha...

Guess I missed the Cassia Info.

What's this all about...don't bother the list, since it's obviously been on
when I wasn't, but let me know directly, if that's O.K.?

I thought Cassia was the tree that was used for its bark (Cinnamon), and
that the pods were strong laxatives?

Here in San Diego, if it's at all edible and exotic, or both, you need to
contact the Exotica Rare Fruit Nursery in Vista, owned and run by Steven
Spangler.  His telefone number might be:

724.9093,

But if that's wrong, Phyllis Avery is bound to have it:

630.8288

Cheers,

Ric