RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:12:55 -0400
I'm undecided between buying a Green Power and a Vitamix.  I like the
 vitamix philosophy of whole foods, but I wonder if anyone has data on
 the temperature of the grinding/blending.   I am concerned that the
 Vitamix heats the food too much because the floor demonstration used
 ice cubes (at one of our health fairs where many types of juicers and
 other products were displayed.)  Still it intriques me because I
 imagine that I could also use it to make raw food for my dogs -- e.g.
 grinding up a whole chicken, bones and all.  Is this possible?

 Janis