RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jeffrey S. Novick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 06 May 1997 02:11:06 -0500
Deborah,

> >- more important then what Zephyr may have eaten on 3 occassions each
> >week, is what he was consuming the rest of the week.
> Do you mean that since he was *not* eating RAFs the rest of the
> week, he was okay cholesterol-wise?
What I am saying is "what matters most is what matters most". The most
influential aapsects of our diet is what we do most of the time. Lots of
fresh raw fruits and vegetables can sometimes do more good then a few
indulgences in other foods can do bad.  So, lets say if he was eating 21
meals  a week, what he ate in 18 of them is more important that what he
ate in 3 of them.     ANd what he ate in those three meals with the RAF
may also be important.

Jeff