RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michele Deradune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 96 18:48:39 CST
>Submitted to veg-raw by: Stuart Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>> helps with the fatigue but I am starving within an hour.  I needed a
>> breakfast to get me through the two or three hours necessary until recess
>> time (yes, I'm a schoolteacher!), thus the addition of oatmeal.  Plus, I
just got tired of being hungry all the time.

>When I eat lightly in the morning I will also be hungry quite quickly, but to
me this is a blessing - If I get hungry again, then I eat again.  Usually more
fruit.   My "good" mornings usually consist of several "meals" of fresh fruit.  I
suppose I too am 'hungry all the time' but I never think of it that way because
as a result, I also eat all the time.  Eating being one of my favourite
activitie , this doesn't bother me.  However, if I know I'll be in a situation where I
*can't* eat for a few hours, then I'm always sure to eat something a little
heavier, i.e. cooked foods like oatmeal.  I wonder if there's anyway you could sneak
a  banana or two in between classes or even during..   ".. Today class, we are
going to learn about proper nutrition... "  :)  good luck
Thanks for sharing that!  That inspires me, the idea that I could "get to eat
all the time" could help me overcome my desires for clogging and unhealthful
foods!