RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Mathison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 12:49:19 EDT
Hi Loren,

You are certainly entitled to your opinions and if your diet is
working
for you, then that's great.  But I must step in and say that I have
also
read through most of the Beyond Veg website and I find it to be one of
the most complete, well researched, well documented and unbiased
informational sources on nutrition that I have found.  How you can
claim
that it's not well documented or scientifically sound is hard to
believe
......are you sure you read through the same website I did?  And to
call
it "laughable" only proves that you don't have an open mind and are
looking at things through your own very colored glasses.  Because if
you
read the site with an open mind, you would certainly be questioning
some
of your closely held "beliefs".

Oh well, as you said, you believe what you believe and it's obvious
that
you are not at all open minded when it comes to nutrition.....you seem
to have all the answers.  That in itself makes me question the
validity
of both your claims and the diet you profess as being so healthy.

Anyway, I wish you the best and hope that your diet continues to work
for
you, and if it doesn't, that you will open your mind enough to find
one
that does.

Steve