RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 21:30:22 -0500
>You had _three_ "references" once. All cribbed from someone else that you
hadn't read, one of very questionable legitimacy (peer-reviewed?,) and none
which supported the point you were trying to make.

I still can't understand your position on this.

The article excerpts reported no animal products having been seen eaten,
or in feces.

>Though I did not chase
down a third reference I was not familiar with. You were throwing  the
references up as support for a point you were trying to make, but you
hadn't
even seen them yourself, nor were you willing to do so, vene with the one I
wasn't familiar with.

It's just not that important to me, to chase down those references.
sue me.  I'm loaded..

>Frustrating. I am picky because people try to claim
scientific support for positions that have no support. Copying and pasting
citations from a web site is hardly what I am after as support for raw
vegan
contentions.

It seems to me that real world vegan is virtually nonexistent.

I simply thought that the article showed several examples of none or
trivial amounts
of animal products.

It's not important to me whether or not there HAVE BEEN any raw vegans,
That seems to be your focus.

My focus has been more on whether it is logically possible, from what we
know about food, nutrition,physiology,etc.

but of course this is all very boring after a while.

>Of course, you are much kinder than I am, but your frustration on the
evolution thread is showing. Don't you get sick of seeing the same crap
spewed forth by folks who pretend they know what they speak of???

indeed.

Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU> on 11/23/2001
07:55:06 PM

Please respond to Raw Food Diet Support List

Sent by:  Raw Food Diet Support List <[log in to unmask]>

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: Evolution: thoughts about Beyond Veg and raw meat