RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Martha Seagoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:37:52 -0800
	child-rearing

Well, heh heh <blush>, sorry about the auto-reply fiasco.  I set up my
rules to only reply if my name is specifically in the "to" box.  But I guess I
hadn't yet got my own copy of the last thing I sent the list.  So when I did
get it, it set of a chain reaction.

Anyway, I was (understandably :-)) unsubscribed, so if anyone replied
to anything of mine, and if you still have a copy, would you resend it to
me?  I didn't get anything from the list after Friday, 10/18 p.m.
Specifically, I'm interested in details about Ric Lambart's feeding his child
raw from birth.

Send to  [log in to unmask]

Well, I'm glad to be back.  To the list, that is, not to work!!!!!

Peace,
Martha