RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:49:28 -0500
Here is a list of toxic foods according to:

 **Instinctos: avoid all foods heated above 104 F! Steamed vegetables? No way!
Whenever I eat excessively heated food, my digestion complains. That doesn't
happen to you because, after so many years of bad habits, your body is still in
a state of tolerance. Moreover, avoid wheat and dairy, they can trigger
auto-immunological responses, among other troubles. We should only eat our
natural diet, unprocessed. See my kitchen, my dried bananas have been dried
below 104 F and my jarred olives have no salt or vinegar added.

 **Vegetarians: avoid meat! Meat is unhealthy. Besides, killing for food is
immoral: that's why I am vegetarian, but as that reason is not good enough for
you to give up meat, I am trying hard to convince you that meat is bad for your
health.

 **NFL-like: the natural diet of humans is *fruit*, as confirmed by studies
among our cousins primates and paleontology (fossil evidence). Besides, I don't
believe in Evolution, Ward's industrial strong arguments have no foundations and
are the product of pseudo-science.

 **A weird guy on the "raw" list: it has been my understanding after many years
of experience that _fatty_ and _starchy_ foods are not adapted to the biological
design of humans. Every morning, i drink 2 liters of vegetable juice and in the
evening, i have a fruit-only meal. I wouldn't advise You to follow the same
path, for it is a difficult one; but if You do so, please be aware that You will
go through a painful detoxification process, for once Your body ceases to be
poisoned by _starchy_ and _fatty_ foods, all its energy will be used to heal
itself from many years of unnatural dietary habits. --Truly respectfully Yours,

 **Paleo-dieters: first of all, avoid too much carbs! Our paleo-ancestors didn't
use grains or sugar, very little fruit and were in perpetual state of ketosis.
Secondly, avoid all toxic foods like: dairy, beans, grains, potatoes. Even corn
and peanuts are toxic. We should only eat the foods we could get when naked with
a sharp stick. For instance, at breakfast this morning, I had a 22 lbs. T-bone
steak (I will give you the recipe if you want), followed by a cup of tea. My
weight has improved a lot, but I found that fiber supplements helped me control
my cholesterol.

 **Calorie-restricters: All food is toxic. The more you eat, the less you live,
as shown by scientific studies. My weight is 88 lbs, my body temp. 95 F, my
heartbeat 45, my blood pressure 8/5, and my hair rate of growth on average 0.4
inch/month with standard deviation 0.07.

Did I forget anyone? ;-)

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis