RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:30:09 EST

<<
 Actually, I tend to think hiking out in nature might be the best form of
 exercise. You don't stress yourself like with running, biking, etc. -
 although I do those too (dreaded leukocytosis!! :) ). But hiking feels
 more natural and less stressful and has a calming influence. >>

Wes,

Yes, I try to do this daily myself.  It does improve flexibility and
strengthen the immune system, digestion, and elimination of waste.  Physical
exercise is necessary for keeping the immune system strong, and hiking in
nature is restful exercise, unless you are doing intense hiking, in which case
you might need to rest afterwards.  I think the idea is to do good things for
your body that will improve and increase immune function, rather than doing
harmful things to stimulate immune function.

Aaron