RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 16:58:32 -0500
Hi Ellie!!

In a message dated 97-11-22 1, you write:

>  It doesn't sound to me like a good idea to do colonics or enemas when
>fasting. I made the mistake of not resting enough when I fasted and I
>nearly fainted in public. Are you being supervised by someone with
>experience in fasting?

Why do you feel that enemas or colonics would not be good?  I am not being
supervised - I don't want to spend the huge amount of money necessary to stay
in one of the Centers (they look really great, though! Wish I could!). I
hadn't thought about phone consultations, though, until this moment.  I have
never used supervision before, and I have fasted many times without any
problems at all.  Why do you ask?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Lots of Love,     Liza