RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 01:30:09 -0500
Gregg:
>>LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]> and yet you end your Posts with
>>[log in to unmask] (Liza May) Which looks better and so could you Post to
the List >>like: Liza May <[log in to unmask]> or at least
>> Life Force <[log in to unmask]> because it would look so much better.

Liza:
>I have no idea how to do this.  I think it all happens automatically with aol
>and listserv or something.

If any change is made, it will mean extra work for me & Dave to go back and
update the old address formats in the archives so I suggest that we let
this subject go before it becomes trendy. ;-/  If anybody has any
questions/comments about this issue please contact Dave or me.

Best, Peter