RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Kuan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 19:12:30 -0800
Last year, my housemate, a sometime raw foodist who
regularly watches the Howard Stern show saw David
Wolfe on one of the episodes. If I remember correctly,
he sniffed the crotches of 3 bikini clad women to
determine whether they were vegetarian based on odor.
I think he didn't guess correctly.

http://photos.yahoo.com/