RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Walford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 18:18:21 -0700
Dear Ryan:
   How was your stay at the Tree of Life?  Gabriel Cousins book was my
foundation when I transited from vegan to raw-vegan 5 months ago.  I've
been trying to order another copy from them, and can't get any reliable
action on it.  Are they really in business?
   Was it a healing trip?
   would love to know about really conscious, balanced retreats.
   Thanks, Lisa Walford

.