RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loren Lockman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 23:26:11 EDT
Hi Lynton!

I don't mind telling you my blood type...but I don't know what it is!
I'll
find out.  I know I've got a record of it somewhere.

I do know many people including 3 100% raw vegans who are type O, the
ones
who the very silly blood type theory says must eat meat.

Many people stop doing raw vegan when their weight drops too low.  It
always
comes back up, if given a chance.  Our culture is so based on what we
look
like, it can be hard while you're waiting, but if you do wait, you
will be
rewarded with incredible health and vitality.  Most people wonder
where I
get
all of my energy, and what I do to look so healthy.

Namaste,

Loren