RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:11:46 EDT
Kirt,

<<Anyway, you might not appreciate this since you are now a raw crusader >>

No more so than you, I think.  I wouldn't dare tell people what to eat, but
raw food is great!

<<  a joke among some folks who know the
 Hawaiian instinctos (and their lame track record) is to call them
 "extinctos" >>

Ha! That's great!  Guess I'll have to modify my theory to include the
physical side of gluttony, as opposed to the purely spiritual side of gluttony ;)
I'm glad when my theories have to evolve, otherwise, I start feeling like I
might know something.

Thanks for the other perspective,

So now it can be...

Extinction - Hawaiin extinctos - burger/fries/doritos/Coke - SAD -
hunter/gatherer/paleo - raw food vegetarian - vegetarian - vegan -
fruitarian - breatharian - extinction.   Somewhere for each person there's an optimal
balance somewhere in there, and as you go out towards either side of
gluttony (physical/spritual) you get closer to extinction.  And of course, at any
point in there, gluttony could occur, but then, I can't imagine one could eat too
many raw vegetables and become extinct.  So, still, I guess, things could be
rearranged a little and clarified, but it serves its purpose.

It's really a fun theory don't you think? I'll enjoy it while it lasts ;)

Aaron