RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 06:21:56 -0800
I am forwarding the following, from another list. Sonoma County is at
the north end of the San Francisco Bay area. I would have included
them in my recent posting of events, but my last inquiry (a few weeks
ago) on potlucks yielded no date or start plans. Things have changed
in that respect, as there is now a date for their first potluck.
If you live in, or will be visiting, the SF bay area, especially the
northern end, you might want to check it out!

Tom Billings

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 23:20:40 -0800
From: John Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Northern Bay - California Living Foods Enthusiasts announce

Sonoma County Living Foods Enthusiasts announce our 1st potluck!

January 7th, 1998, Wednesday.

6:00pm - 9:30pm

Sebastopol, CA for directions, call Dave 707-829-8790 (or e-mail

Please bring enough food to feed about 6 people (there are about 12 people
"intersted")

MUST be NON-COOKED
vegetarian (no meat or dairy products)
preferably made from fruits/vegetables. - "living"

Please also bring a plate and utensils for yourself.

Please RSVP via e-mail or call John 707-573-2806 (or e-mail [log in to unmask])
If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

John Kohler

PS. for some recipe ideas, see: http://www.living-foods.com/recipes