RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:02:43 +0000
Hi Barbara,

now that you mention it, I remember that I watched this too sometimes.
But it was not frequent enough to allow me finding a correlation to my
foods. Sorry - that's all.

Barbara:
>I must say that I always find it refreshing to
>read about 'unconventional' ways of doing things. It keeps my

Thank you a lot for this. I like unconventional solutions and love to
read about them. Sometimes it's really illuminating to notice, that
things I did in one way can be done   m u c h   easier in a different
way.

Barbara:
>As long as the postings are not deliberately intended to offend (and I

No offence planned by me. Sometimes the sheer facts are the most
offending thing that can come. Reality can be weird.

Instinctive wishes,

Stefan

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]