RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:57:13 -0500
Hi Lynton!

You write:
> << Fasting has caused me more problems than not.  I think that eating
> effectively has been far more beneficial to me.  How did you find out
> about those fibroids? >>

I would be interested to hear about the problems you got from fasting. I
have not heard of any of these - other than problems caused by not-careful
eating afterwards.
This would be very valuable to me, to be aware of what problems can
possibly be caused.

The **^!!##** fibroids were spotted in a routine sonogram of my uterus
about two years ago. They are (or were then - I haven't gone back since to
have them checked) really tiny, but there seemed to be loads of them. My
lower abdomen (where my uterus is located) is slightly rounded out and
hard - so I know there's something in there, and evidently they've gotten
bigger instead of smaller. It annoys me because I eat so well!!!  Of course
all this is very typical of a woman my age (44) but you know how it is -
we like to think of ourselves as "immune" to stuff like that because of
our attention to health. I'm supposed to be the model of health, too,
because its my profession. So I'm doubly annoyed.

Keep those letters coming!  I love them!

Love, Liza