RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 11:57:34 +0000
Hi Peter,

you wrote:
>If I felt as comfortable about eating RAF as I do about parasites, I
>would be eating several pounds of it a day. :-) My latest plan of
>attack is to buy a food processor and start making RAF pates. I will
>report back on how it goes.

I looks a bit compulsive to me how you are attacking that RAF item. I
have read about your ethical difficulties with it in the archives and
I think I understand them.
So wouldn't things become easier if you simply waited long enough for
your body to develop a real need for RAF? So that, if you smell it your
mouth becomes watery? That you dream of RAF (if this is possible given
your long vegan history)?
A lot of people who switched to instincto and had the same problems saw
them disappear when their bodily need was so urgent, that they   h a d
to eat RAF. And it tasted so wonderful and was so satisfying then, they
never forgot this experience.

To come to a real need I would recommend excluding any animal protein
from your diet, including the non-instincto dairy. Also it might be a
good idea to eat 100% raw since steamed veggies or cooked things might
serve the function to get you balanced without RAF (a riddle to me
because steamed veggies are not containing animal protein but it was
watched so often that nobody can deny it.)

Does this sound reasonable to you?

Best raw wishes,

Stefan