RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 07:46:09 +0000
  Kirt, the abstracts are nice to have, and of course show
associations of blood type with diseases, etc, none of which
demonstrate that a given type should eat or shun a given food.
   The occurrence of cancers has been associated with the occurrence
of wristwatches, too; and I note one reference that reduced
blood type associations to those with height.
   D'Adamo's belief system still deserves a sneer till he submits
his 'studies' to peer review, assuming he has peers.  The same goes
for the other fearless leaders.  "Works for me" isn't science.
   Interesting, too, how type O is associated with hookworm-- all
those RAF eaters risking their all for dogma... oops, I forgot
parasites don't inhabit the healthy, or if they do are A Good Thing.
(Is there a raw Martha Stewart?)
   Asimov correctly noted that refutation of nonsense, on the chance
that some of it isn't nonsense, would waste too much time.  We who
live forever, of course, have time, but not more than 24 hrs in a
day on this planet, and little more on Mars...                       Pet.