RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anwar J Goins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:57:58 -0400
Yes i am. A senior. I do like chicken livers. i have yet to go down to
the reading terminal market to see the fish market and meat
markets.(THough I'm from Philly when I went as a child I wasn't
interested in this). Thanks for the comments. I will try the blue fish
and mackerel, I found red trout to be quite fatty and delicious!
But fish can also be expensive.

Godbless,
Anwar

Jean-Louis Tu wrote: > > Hi Anwar,