RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 13:03:25 -0400
 Jean-Louis:
> > By eating that way, I have noticed an improvement of my digestion. But
> > whenever I come back to excessive fruit, my stools become watery the
> > next morning.

Ellie:
> Does this happen even when you are not taking cassia?

I almost never take any cassia: it doesn't seem to have any effect on me, and
anyway, I don't suffer from detox reactions.
Even without cassia, when I eat excessive fruit, my stools become watery. And if
I eat cassia, then it can even become completely liquid.

> > The problem is: my attraction for meat is abating now.

> By attraction do you mean the last time you ate meat, it wasn't as tasty
> as before?

I mean that meat become less and less tasty. A few weeks ago, beef tasted really
extremely good, but now, it's becoming a bit "boring". Lamb is still
interesting, but I think I will soon have to decrease my consumption of meat.

Best wishes,

Jean-Louis