RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 23:29:03 EST
Irene,

I read your message about gray hairs. If you live correctly, your body will do
whatever is optimal for it.  If it needs to grow gray hairs, it will.  You
don't need to concern yourself with how many gray hairs you have.  For your
overall health, you should eat whatever raw foods you like and that agree with
you and let your body decide the color of your hair!

If you  would like to find out more about my philosophy and approach to
health, please visit my web site at http://www.HealSelf.org.  I run a non-
profit organization dedicated to helping people heal themselves.

You are beautiful and I love you!

Dr. Bernarr