RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 03:46:57 -0500
Don:
>I cannot reach the page of Guy-Claude Burger
>http://www.umontreal.ca/~gaumondp/anopsology/
>It says: 403 Forbidden

Pierre Gaumond's email address used to be <[log in to unmask]> He
is
no longer subscribed to raw-food and a finger search came up blank.

>Does anyone know of a new site? Was this taken down over his legal
>problems? A friend in Sweden has a medical student who is about to write a
>paper on autoimmunity, and they'd like to get through. Also I'd like to
>have a working entry on my Paleodiet page.

Two of the instincto links on
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/7627/index.html
are down as well. Try emailing Andre Paillet at <[log in to unmask]>
who has the website - maybe there is a connection.

>Is there a book of his that this student can get instead?

Bruno Comby's "Maximy Immunity" would be a good choice and I am sure that
one of the instinctos on this list will be able to tell you how to get
Burger's book.  I think that Pierre Gaumond used to sell Bruno's books so
maybe Bruno can help you track him down.  Bruno's email address is
<[log in to unmask]>  He also has a website at
http://www.lookup.com/homepages/70485/comby.html

I hope this helps.

Best, Peter