RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:44:19 -0500 (EST)
I'm sorry, I wasn't through with the last post (hit the send by mistake)on
the organisms in the life cycle of D.latum and also this entirely different
and extremely interesting pathogenic species Michael speaks of, Dracunculus
medinensis: The Guinea Worm.

(thanks, Michael, for pushing me into this research, it's been fun!)

Suffice it to say that I'm glad to have made this exploration on the
internet and find the wealth of information available out there---tho I wish
I _hadn't_ learned some of it!!

If you'll just use this marvelous tool anytime someone makes a statement as
fact which seems interesting, frightening, valuable, or most important,
VITAL to your health, you will be enriched ant the better for it. Even if
that person is Ombodhi, that paragon of the dissemination ofeclectic
knowledge!!!!

I finally thought to include the URL of some of it--When I began this web
stuff a while back someone told me I couldn't copy and paste from netscape
to eudora mail system and have it arrive in readable form--as you _did_
receive it, I'm happy you do this service.

Can any of you bright young things tell me if there is an easy way to make
such URL's easily highlighted and clicked  to take you to easily to the site??

Pat