RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Joest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 12:48:28 +0000
Hi all,

maybe I am boring you to bring up again the old issue of Vitamin B12. But:

Peter:
>If digestion is effective there should only few nutrients left in the=20
>feces so if one has the attraction to ones own excrements it could be a
>sign of malnutrition - or a serious case of anal fixation.:-)

I read that Vitamin B12 is produced in the large intestine by bacteria
but it is absorbable only in the small intestine. So recycling of excretion=
for getting the B12 would be reasonable.

In fact this is only one single substance that might be produced. Perhaps
in some years we will know of more of them.

Peter came to anal fixation and it seems we are coming closer and closer
to Sigmund Freud in our discussion. This promises a lot of fun because
Freud amongst true discoveries found out a lot of nonsense. :-)

freudian wishes,

Stefan