RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 19:57:42 EDT
now this may seem an odd question but its something that several people
(here at my end of cyberspace) have talked about without finding an
answer

what color is normal urine?

i know that's a wide open question but we could never answer what is
'normal' and from there what intensity of yellow to clear it ought to be

we did agree, taking in vitamins or medicines will cause the urine to
take on a heavier yellow
(sometimes other colors depending on the medicines)

it was unhealthy for strong smells and any other color than yellow to
show up

but we could not agree that clear was good - for instance: if a person
eats lots of fresh fruits and vegetables (raw) then  urine can become a
deeper shade of yellow

we also agreed that the urine can change from day to day and season to
season

so the one thing we couldn't agree on was, what is normal, to help set a
kind of gauge

your answers are eagerly awaited

thx
k(no)w one

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]