RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 09:00:06 EST

Lucia,

<< wow. that sounds fabulous! where would one go for that? I wanna do that. >>

Florida, or bahamas...

If you can't find it on the internet, let me know. Somewhere in my mess of
stuff I have an article about one person who does it.  I want to do it too.  I
just love dolphins, and I don't even know them... ;)

Perhaps because we both like raw fish ;)

And they do say that fish is BRAIN FOOD ;)

Just one reason why the afore-mentioned fruitarian zealots are behaving
erratically...

The brain is too controlled by the person's beliefs and gets starved
nutritionally...

It would be like using mind-control (sometimes believed to be mind-mastery by
the deluded one) to brainwash a lion and make it eat grains...

I had a conversatoin with the guy who makes Ultimate Meal recently, and he
actually said that he had a big problem with lions and after he got done with
humans, if he had any time left, he was going to convert lions to be vegans.

Real story.

<<any suggestions on how to support them and my liver?>>

Lie on your back with your feet together (soles together) so that your knees
hang to the floor.  Groin stretch effects kidney meridian.  I would have you
do other things but I'm not aware of your flexibility so I don't want to give
you something that wouldn't be good.  Liver, Lie on your back and put your
arms out like christ on a cross. Then lift up both legs together so that your
feet are pointing to the sky, then drop them both to the ground on one side so
that they are pointing to your hand.  Again, a very passive pose which will
stimulate the liver merdian, without me knowing what your body is like to
stretch you.

I wish you luck!

Aaron