RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 23:02:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/21/2003 12:07:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Subj:Re: another raw food baby dies
> Date:5/21/2003 12:07:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>
> Sent from the Internet
> jean-claude wrote: >we could all benefit from openess either as a natural
> hygiene believer or medical paragdime believer. I think those two seemingly
> antagonist approachs have a common ground : concern for well being of
> fellow humans and....possibly righteous closed attitude.<
> Tom Billings wrote: >I agree. The MD who refuses to consider
> long-established modalities such as Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese
> Medicine, is just as narrow (and self-righteous) as the
> strident/puritanical natural hygienist who thinks disease does not exist
> and diet/fasting/lifestyle can cure anything/everything.<
OUR INHERENT INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS DOES THE RIGHT THING TO HEAL US
THERE ARE NO "CURES"
Only if Humpty Dumpty physically falls apart via being subjected to severe
trauma, then and only then, gently and lovingly intervene and
reconstructively help put Humpty Dumpty back together again and then get out
of the way. With all other symptomatologies, pathologies and dysfunctional
physiologies, don't intervene. Do nothing intelligently. Our inherent
intelligence, our God within, always does the right thing to heal us. Let go
and let the God within heal us!
There are no "cures". Disease is not something that should be "cured" or that
can be "cured". Disease is a disturbance of life. Disease is, not at ease. If
"cure" means to get well or to recover health, then disease is the process of
"cure". Disease is always constructive and is always a remedy. Diseases are
instituted by our inherent intelligence, our God within, and are conducted
for the purpose of cleansing, repair and restoration of our bodies balance or
homeostasis (the uniform balance our bodies maintain). Disease is always our
inherent intelligence creating a crisis due to our enervation (fatigue from
loss of our nerve energy and our vitality) caused toxemia (toxic
accumulation). Disease is inherently and defensively built into our genes,
chromosomes and DNA of our inherent intelligence in every cell of our living
bodies.
All "cures"have two things in common-they do not remove causes, and they do
not constitute normal needs of health and life.
No substance foreign to our bodies can "cure" our bodies. Something that
makes a healthy person sick, cannot make a sick person healthy. Only
substances and practices that promote health can enable our return of health.

You "cure" ham, not our living bodies.
Many mistakenly believe that certain therapies or treatments can perform
specific actions upon our bodies to effect a "cure". The idea is that some
extra-vital agent or influence can, of its own power, restore health to a
sick living being.
"Therapy" is defined as the application of some kind of force (whether
mechanical, chemical, thermal, electrical or other) to our bodies, to alter
our cells of our bodies structure and function.
Substances and modalities that make a well person sick, cannot make a sick
person well.
"Treatment" is defined as dealing with a disease medically or surgically.
"Therapy" makes change happen by directly altering our bodies in some way.
No matter what is the form of the therapy and treatment, there are no
"cures".
In logic, "non sequitur" and "ergo propter hoc", mean because a subsequent
event follows some previous event, that does not prove that the previous
event caused the subsequent event. Because someone recovers after receiving a
particular treatment, that does not prove that the particular treatment
caused the subsequent recovery. It may have been purely coincidental. Unless
you conduct a scientifically controlled, double blind and/or clinical
experiment to prove the efficacy of some modality to help restore someone to
better health, then all you have, is an anecdotal testimonial.
Instead our homeostatic inherent intelligence, our God within, heals us.
Health care is self care. Therapies or treatments, have no power to act upon
our living bodies-our inherent intelligence in our bodies act upon the
therapy or treatment. Our inherent intelligence in our bodies is active and
therapies and treatments are passive. Therapies and treatments are inert.
Therapies and treatments effect our living bodies only because our inherent
intelligence in our bodies reacts to therapies and treatments to which our
inherent intelligence in our bodies is exposed. Nothing outside our inherent
intelligence in our living bodies can heal. All healing comes from our
inherent intelligence, our God within.
WHEN WE EXCESSIVELY ABUSE OUR BODIES, OUR  INHERENT INTELLIGENCE DOES THE
RIGHT THING WHEN IT CAUSES US TO WATER FAST, I.E., PHYSIOLOGICALLY REST
Why do we involuntarily go into sleep, comas, faint, become unconscious,
develop pains, tremors, paralyses, convulsions, fevers, symptoms, loss of
hunger, physiological dysfunctions, delusions, hallucinations, pathologies
and diseases? Our bodies are overwhelmed with excessive stress, excessive
enervation and excessive toxemia, with which our inherent intelligence is
unable presently to cope and to adapt. Therefore our inherent intelligence
forces us to physiologically rest, i.e., to water fast, so as to
homeostatically survive, despite our self-destructive incorrect physicality,
mentality and spirituality.
Our bodies always do the right thing. We are passengers on the train of life,
not the conductors. Since life began on earth, our inherent intelligence
within each cell of our bodies, has learned to make the optimum adaptation
and resolution, to any problem to which our bodies are subjected. Whatever
stresses our bodies presently have, every cell of our bodies has successfully
learned how to cope with such, previously. It is already built into our
genes, our chromosomes and our DNA. Our inherent intelligence, if it chooses
to cause us to physiologically rest, i.e., to water fast, it does so to
protect us. This physiological rest, i.e., this water fast, helps us survive,
despite our self-destructive lifestyle, thinking and spirituality. Our
physiological rest, i.e., our water fast, is for our protective benefit.
Our need to physiologically rest, i.e., to water fast, will spontaneously
disappear, and genuine hunger will return, when the cause and need for our
inherent intelligence to cause us to physiologically rest, i.e., to water
fast, no longer exists.
[log in to unmask]       http://www.healself.org           310-396-2914