RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stefan Jöst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 19:34:18 +0200
NFL (nature's first law), three people named Stephen Arlin, R.C. Dini
and David Wolfe have changed their living style and obviously also
their recommendations.

I remember that they were advocating fruitarianism some years ago
although for me it never became clear what was included (avocados =
fruit?) and what not.

Now they recommend fruits, vegetables and a high (don't know numbers)
percentage of wild herbs. This resembles the "ancient nutrition" of
German raw food promoter Franz Konz very much.

Stephen Arlin will be in Linden in Germany from 22. to 25. of June,
I heard from some people promoting ancient nutrition.

I asked a few people who met him or David Wolfe if they watched
that typical overboard behavior of 100% fruitarians and all persons
denied that. NFL behaved in a gentle and friendly way.
Not being sure if that is just to the fact that nobody spoke of
meat and fish ;-) I wonder if their behavior really has improved by
their nutritional changings. Ancient fooders are generally much more
balanced and peaceful than vegans and fruitarians. In fact except a
decreased stress tolerance I cannot find differences between balanced
people (without regards to nutrition) and ancient fooders.

Best raw greetings,

Stefan