RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:58:59 EDT

<< - weak kidneys, adrenals >>

Ben,

To aid in healing your kidneys, lie on your back with your feet together so
that you can stretch your groin muscles.  I'm not sure how flexible you are,
but this passive stretch is great way to stimulate your kidney meridian.  If
you are more flexible, I can offer other stretches, but if you are not so
flexible yet, you could actually stretch incorrectly and potentially harm your
kidneys.

Also, try lying on your back in a doorway, with one leg up the wall, and the
other on the floor.  Pull your heel into the wall as you try to straighten
your leg, and pull your butt down into the floor.  You could also do it in the
middle of the room with a belt over your foot.  The idea is to stretch your
hamstrings, and this will help to realign your body so that your kidneys are
less effected by incorrect posture.

Perhaps you also could use more water.

Aaron

Aaron