RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:25:17 -0700
Liza:
 >So you're still here, eh?

Don't blow my cover.  I am trying to casually
mingle among common folks like yourself.  ;-)

 >How about you? What are your favorites?

I see that you are all hot air.  :)   Myself,  I must
confess that I have still only eaten insects inadvertently.

Mary, thanks for all the insect links and for the Santa Monica
restaurant tip.  I am just a few miles away and I will certainly
go over and check out those insect recipes soon.  Never mind
that they are not raw. ;-)

Peter