RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jeff ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 19:46:41 PDT
>28 years on a raw diet - that is very impressive.  Please share with us
>a bit about your diet and state of health.

i eat about 95 % fruit  (sweet fruits).
i started when I was 22, I'll turn 51 pretty soon.
first was drug user, bad lifestyle, sold drug, got tattoed, life was
geeting darker and darker.then I found out about raw...changed in one
day, did it just by myself, didn't hang out with raw-food people, cause
they were all eating cooked food, couln't handle that.
Now, as far as my level of health , let's say that I've never been sick
in all those years, sleep about 3-4 hours a day, and can challenge any
cooked food addict out there at any sport. I want to do competitions to
prove the world that cooked foodists are weak individuals. Cooked food
pisses me off. I'll never stop fighting until bread diseapears from the
planet.

>I agree that refined cereals are the cause of many of the health
>problems facing mankind today but for people who can tolerate grain products,
>low-heat essene bread or flatbread can be beneficial when consumed in
>moderate amounts.

How can you dare use the word moderate!
Anyone who uses the word "moderation" needs to die.