RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:31:37 -1000
I would like to help one of our NFL folks to find his dream woman by
posting his personal from the Aryun Dating page: http://www.adp.fptoday.com

Note that...

The Aryan Dating Page is a FREE service available
to single white women and men.
Women and men listed on ADP are heterosexual
white gentiles only.

===

http://www.adp.fptoday.com/m0151.htm

White Men Seeking White Women

m0151

       Profile#:m0151
       Name: Stephen
       Country: USA ( California, San Diego )
       Age: 28
       Height: 6' 2"
       Weight: 200 lbs.
       Hair Color: Blond/Brown
       Eye Color: Blue
       Children: none
       Homepage: http://www.io-online.com/~nature/arlin.html
       Hobbies: "Nature, natural living/eating, animals, children,
working-out, sun-air bathing, swimming, writing, just
       having fun!"

(Seeking...) "Cute, smart, funny, loyal, witty...is there really anything
else that is important?"

====

Gosh, I always heard that avoiding all cooked food and animal products was
pretty gol dangd important in a mate (didja ever smell a cooked food
eater's privates ! Wooo boy!!). Do you'all think everyone's favorite raw
thug will be lowering his raw mate standards if she was properly Aryun?

Good luck, Stephen Arlin in finding your true and pure love. Your new
haricut should help a lot!!!

Cheers,
Kirt