RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 07:42:53 -0600
Kirt said:
>I'm sure that is offensive to some here--but if you and Jo are gonna
>pretend to have a sane conversation with "'jeff' 'Anyone who uses the word
>"moderation" needs to die' 'ross'" I figure what the hay, eh?

Jo sez:
Kirt, you must have some Canadian blood in you, eh?

I hope Jeff sticks around long enough to share some experiences
highlighting his 28 years as a fruitarian. Here we have an adherent who has
enjoyed "success" on this dietary. I'm damn curious for sure. And I'd
appreciate any insight he may have also.

All the best,
Jo