RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 10:56:01 EDT
<<  I think you're speaking of a relationship that
 may appear to be superficial, but the underlieing bond between the poeple
 involved in the relationship is much stronger than most, the feeling of
love  is transcended, regardless of the verbal communication.  >>

Ryan,

That's always amazing.  I was sort of talking about that, but also talking
about the love one can feel for a random stranger when you're talking about
nothing.  I mean, you take your car into have the oil changed, and you chat
with the service guy about blah blah blah, and it's such an enjoyable
moment, even if the communication does not reflect the connection.  But the other is
quite magical as well!  Quite amazing!

Interesting about the coasts, there is something there, there is an energy
there, even in Boston where I lived for many years, even though there were
aspects of Boston that weren't the most peaceful (traffic, etc.), there is
an energy.  I love the coast, and I love the mountains.  I haven't yet worked
it out, maybe someday I'll want to spend time at both, but sounds to me like
you're following your desire to go to LA and leave San Antonio.  That's
exciting!  Ever go hiking and sit down in the woods somewhere?  You sit
there for a while, and then you want to get up and move.  You can't sit there all
day.  Sounds like that's happening to you.  Lately, I've really been
enjoying regular non-holistic people.  There's something about normal american life
that is very sweet. And it's nice not to talk about health ;)

Gregg,

<<Don't know that I'm afraid, but I've talked with too many people that
have had problems with this diet, to simply ignore any changes that may
occur.>>

It's good not to be counter-phobic is an unhealthy way, a lot of fruitarians
seem to NOT EAT meat because they are naturally, and heathfully, Afraid to
Deny themselves that which they Really Want.

aaron