RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 07:36:28 -1000
Ellie:
>Aajonus Vonderplanitz' results with remission from cancer using hi raw
>animal fat diets are statistically valid. He did not make this up.

On what data do you base this knowledge?

>The
>reason many of his clients eventually died is that they were unable to
>stay with the diet because of their food addictions, especially
>addiction to processed and cooked carbohydrates.

On what data do you base this knowledge?

>Of course it is too soon for statistics with
>Instinctive eaters who eat raw animal fat--there are not that many of
>us--but the evidence is beginning to mount.

Yeah, it is. Death from cancer, life threatening viral and bacterial
infections, pedaphilia acting-out, obsession with food and purity,
etc. If
you accept Aajonus' "statistics" why not make up some for instinctos?
;)

>Also since I did the
>emotional detox to clear out my brain and nervous system as described in
>my article, The Biology of Emotions, (based on my scientific article
>below) my sympathetic nervous system can do its daily job of detoxing
>and I seldom get sick.

Ellie, I am glad you have recovered your health, but if you don't have
skepticism regarding Aajonus, and if you are unable to see (or
rationalize
away) the important examples of instincto health troubles, it may be
that
your nervous system has a bit more to detox.

Raw fat is good. OK. I agree.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft