RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Davis, Sidney L., Jr. - NDRI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:50:39 -0500
Hello:
I am Sidney Davis a naturopathic physician living in the North Chicago,
Illinois area. My area of concentration in natural therapeutics is diet and
nutrition and also herbal therapies. I am familiar with the work of Dr. Ann
Wigmore having visited the Rising Sun Christianity Health Center or the
Hippocratic Health Institute when it was located in my home town of Boston,
Massachusetts. I also consider myself a student of Dr. Herb Shelton, the
father of the Hygienic diet.

I am not entirely a raw fooder at this point though. I would say that 50%
of my diet consists of raw food. Five years ago I was a lacto-ovo
vegetarian. Three years ago I gave up using milk and milk products and one
year ago I gave up the use of eggs. Now I am vegan. My goal is to be on a
completely raw food regimen in about five years. My reasons are partly for
health,spirituality and my religious faith.  I look forward to learning and
contributing to this newslist.

I would be interested in any raw food ethusiasts in the Chicago land area.
Where I live is equidistant between Chicago and Milwaukee, so would like to
know if there are any in the Milwaukee area as well. If there are none then
I would like to start a raw food support group in my area.  Thank you.

Sidney Davis, ND
2940 E Wisconsin Apt. J
Great Lakes, IL 60088
Sidney L. Davis, Jr.                      [log in to unmask]
Naval Dental Research Institute
2701 Sheridan Rd. Bldg. 1-H
Great Lakes, IL 60088
TEL: (COM)847-688-5647