RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:01:41 -0500
it's a complicated explanation which i don't have time to give.  it has
to do with the misleading labeling laws that permit msg to go under some
100 names  and the fact that some foods create msg during the
processing.   bragg's liquid amino acids is pure msg according to pure
science despite the convoluted labeling laws.

madelyn